Top Motivational Travel Quotes That Will Fuel Your Wanderlust!
Who doesn’t love to travel quotes? From the very beginning, people were exploring and looking for the new places to go. Throughout the ages, adventures are the infinite source of inspiration for everyone. In this post we have gathered our favourite motivational travel quotes.
Not only they will fuel your wanderlust but also they will give you the power to start traveling RIGHT NOW. We know that far, overseas journeys may not be possible for everyone. But going somewhere on a budget or even visiting the new place in your own city, count as well.
All the pictures with motivational travel quotes are customized for Pinterest. Don’t forget to pin them to your board!
List of Motivational Travel Quotes:
1. The use of traveling is to regulate imagination with reality, and instead of thinking of how things may be, see them as they are. by Samuel Johnson
2. Travelling is awesome!
3. Travel is the best investment you can make in yourself. by Joel Sartore
4. You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. by Jon Kabat-Zinn
5. As with any journey, who you travel with is more important than your destination. by Gossip Girl
6. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list. by Susan Sontag
7. Life isn’t meant to be easy. It’s meant to be lived. Sometimes happy, other times rough. But with every up and down you learn lessons that make you strong.
8. Who lives sees. Who travels sees more.
9. Not all those who wander are lost. by J.R.R. Tolkien
10. No matter where you live or visit in the world everyone smiles in the same language.
11. What can be better than being free?
12. People don’t take trips, trips take people. by John Steinbeck
13. Take only memories, leave only footprints. by Chief Seattle
14. To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted. by Bill Bryson
15. We’re not born to just pay bills and die.
16. It is not down in any map; true places never are. Herman Melville
17. When you are in the mountains, everyday is Friday.
18. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. by Helen Keller
19. Great things never came from comfort zones.
20. I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine. by Caskie Stinnett
21. You’ll never know until you go!
22. Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey. by Babs Hoffman
23. One’s destination is never a place but a new way of seeing things. by Henry Miller
24. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. by Andre Gide
25. Those who travel live twice.
26. Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind. by Seneca
27. To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world. by Freya Stark
28. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. by Tim Cahill
29. The time to be happy is now.
30. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. by Neale Donald Walsch
31. Start living your dream life! by Karolina & Patryk
32. He who would travel happily must travel light. by Antoine de St. Exupery
33. Travel is the best way to be lost and found in the same time. by Brenna Smith
34. For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. by Robert Louis Stevenson
35. Let’s travel!
36. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home. by James Michener
37. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries. by Aldous Huxley
38. Keep moving forward.
39. You don’t have to be rich to travel well. by Eugene Fodor
40. Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too far- you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
41. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
42. Everyday is a journey and a journey itself is home. by Matsuo Basho
43. Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else. by Lawrence Block
44. It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
45. The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page. by Saint Augustine
46. Never go on trips with anyone you do not love. Ernest Hemingway
47. I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world. by Mary Anne Radmacher
48. Let’s just go!
49. The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have. by Anna Quindlen
50. I travel because life is short and the world is huge.
51. Nobody can discover the world for somebody else. Only when we discover it for ourselves does it become common ground and a common bond and we cease to be alone. by Wendell Berry
52. Freedom is the oxygen of the soul. by Moshe Dayan
53. There is no moment of delight in any pilgrimage like the beginning of it. by Charles Dudley Warner
54. Fall in love with as many things as possible.
55. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all of one’s lifetime. by Mark Twain
56. I love seeing new things.
57. Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to. by Alan Keightley
58. I have no special talents. I am just passionately curious. by Albert Einstein
59. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. by Mark Twain
60. Everyday is a chance to change your life.
61. Traveling– it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. by Ibn Battuta
62. Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness. by Frank Tyger
63. We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls. by Anais Nin
64. Don’t look back. You are not going that way. by Marcia Wallace
65. Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. by Ray Bradbury
66. Camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera. by Dorothea Lange
67. We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
68. Be the change you want to see in the world. by Mahatma Gandhi
69. When overseas you learn more about your own country, than you do the place you’re visiting. by Clint Borgen
70. There’s not a country that I’ve visited I haven’t fallen in love with, whether it was for 10 minutes or 10 years.
71. The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends. by Shirley MacLaine
72. The best things in life are the people you love, the places you’ve seen, and the memories you’ve made along the way.
73. A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. by Oliver Wendell Holmes
74. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. by Gustave Flaubert
75. Remember that happiness is a way of travel– not a destination. by Roy M. Goodman
76. Your body is not a temple, it’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride! by Anthony Bourdain
77. Adventure is worthwhile. by Aesop
78. The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. by Albert Camus
79. The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready. by Henry David Thoreau
80. A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. Lao Tzu
81. The gladdest moment in human life, me thinks, is a departure into unknown lands. by Sir Richard Burton
82. A nomad I will remain for life, in love with distant and uncharted places. by Isabelle Eberhardt
83. Traveling tends to magnify all human emotions. by Peter Hoeg
84. No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. by Lin Yutang
85. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
86. Travel is my therapy.