Top Motivational Travel Quotes That Will Fuel Your Wanderlust!
Who doesn’t love to travel quotes? From the very beginning, people were exploring and looking for the new places to go. Throughout the ages, adventures are the infinite source of inspiration for everyone. In this post we have gathered our favourite motivational travel quotes.
Not only they will fuel your wanderlust but also they will give you the power to start traveling RIGHT NOW. We know that far, overseas journeys may not be possible for everyone. But going somewhere on a budget or even visiting the new place in your own city, count as well.
All the pictures with motivational travel quotes are customized for Pinterest. Don’t forget to pin them to your board!
List of Motivational Travel Quotes:
1. The use of traveling is to regulate imagination with reality, and instead of thinking of how things may be, see them as they are. by Samuel Johnson
2. Travelling is awesome!
3. Travel is the best investment you can make in yourself. by Joel Sartore
4. You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. by Jon Kabat-Zinn
5. As with any journey, who you travel with is more important than your destination. by Gossip Girl
6. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list. by Susan Sontag
7. Life isn’t meant to be easy. It’s meant to be lived. Sometimes happy, other times rough. But with every up and down you learn lessons that make you strong.
8. Who lives sees. Who travels sees more.
9. Not all those who wander are lost. by J.R.R. Tolkien
10. No matter where you live or visit in the world everyone smiles in the same language.
11. What can be better than being free?
12. People don’t take trips, trips take people. by John Steinbeck
13. Take only memories, leave only footprints. by Chief Seattle
14. To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted. by Bill Bryson
15. We’re not born to just pay bills and die.
16. It is not down in any map; true places never are. Herman Melville
17. When you are in the mountains, everyday is Friday.
18. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. by Helen Keller
19. Great things never came from comfort zones.
20. I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine. by Caskie Stinnett
21. You’ll never know until you go!
22. Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey. by Babs Hoffman
23. One’s destination is never a place but a new way of seeing things. by Henry Miller
24. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. by Andre Gide
25. Those who travel live twice.
26. Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind. by Seneca
27. To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world. by Freya Stark
28. A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. by Tim Cahill
29. The time to be happy is now.
30. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. by Neale Donald Walsch
31. Start living your dream life! by Karolina & Patryk
32. He who would travel happily must travel light. by Antoine de St. Exupery
33. Travel is the best way to be lost and found in the same time. by Brenna Smith
34. For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. by Robert Louis Stevenson
35. Let’s travel!
36. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home. by James Michener
37. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries. by Aldous Huxley
38. Keep moving forward.